Asahi Intecc has been working extensively for years developing PTFE Liner for catheter manufacturing.
Our continuous spool-to-spool process on silver-plated copper core wire realizes exceptional consistency with tighter tolerances.
Actual measurement data of Asahi Intecc PTFE Liner is summarized below
- Outer diameter: 0.575 mm ± 0.01 mm
- Wall thickness: 0.008 mm ± 0.002 mm
- Winding Length: 1240 m
- Measurement points: n = 49587 (every 25 mm)
2. Actual value
- Outer diameter: 99.99% within spec range (± 0.010 mm)
- Wall thickness: 98.6% within spec range (± 0.002 mm)
3. Normal distribution graph
Click here to download pdf file.
Please click on the link below for more information.
Are you having difficulties with catheter manufacturing?
Coating thickness inconsistencies make your manufacturing difficult.
Poor blood vessel trackability can occur due to sudden changes in stiffness at welded points of the manually assembled tube.
Manual manufacturing can significantly increase the complexity of the catheter's manufacturing process.
Our innovative process solves the difficulties.
Ultra-thin PTFE liner with tighter tolerances maximizes the deliverability of your catheter.
Excellent blood vessel trackability due to its linear transition from a soft tip to the hard proximal end.
A streamlined process for your catheter manufacturing, which minimizes labor, can be more easily validated and is less susceptible to lot-to-lot variations.
How we make it come true?
Our continuous spooling process ensures exceptional consistency with streamlined production.
- Wall thickness : Min. 0.003” (0.08mm)
- Inner diameter : 0.012” - 0.11“ (0.3 – 2.8mm)
- Outer diameter : 0.018” - 0.14“ (0.46 – 3.5mm)
- Supplied : Continuous-spooled or cut length, details below
For more information please see the datasheet.
If you have any questions to us,
please feel free to use the following form to submit an inquiry.
Please note before submitting the form